It seems that you can’t listen to Spotify, talk to your neighbor, or visit your pharmacy without hearing about CBD oil. Each CBD conversation also comes with its own set of claims about what CBD delivers. But with all the messages out there, what’s real and what’s hype? What are the benefits of CBD oil? Can CBD help runners? Is it safe for your grandma? What about helping with inflammation, pain, or anxiety?
Let’s dive into the basics and highlight the most common uses and benefits of CBD and other cannabinoids. Then, you can move forward, making the best decision for you and your family.
First, what is CBD?
Starting with the basics – CBD is one of the most well-known cannabinoids out there, and it is primarily derived from the hemp plant. So, most CBD oil sold commercially is hemp-derived, so it has no ‘mind-altering’ effects. Great!
What are the top benefits of CBD oil?
So, what do people use CBD oil for? What should you expect? Let’s dive into some of the primary benefits many have experienced using CBD.
- Managing stress – Any doctor will tell you that prolonged stress can have negative physical and mental impacts. Chronic stress makes the heart work harder, and it can negatively impact our emotions, behaviors, and mental state. Luckily CBD has helped many individuals better manage their stress and anxiety levels. For all ages, individuals have found many benefits in taking CBD to control stress, promote wellness, and regain focus and control.
- Fighting inflammation – We all know that inflammation is part of the body’s natural healing process. However, inflammation unchecked can also trigger a negative response and turn our own immune system cells against us, causing even bigger problems. Luckily, many individuals experience relief from CBD. By controlling inflammation people report significant health improvements. So whether you’re strength training and want faster recovery times, or you have arthritis or nerve issues, reducing inflammation is a key to vitality and wellness.
- Promoting healthy sleep – Many people struggle with getting enough high-quality sleep – but they don’t have to. Scientists and individuals have discovered the therapeutic effects of using CBD to promote better sleep. Many people believe CBD oils can help put the mind at ease and relax the body, ultimately supporting quality rest, which is a major contributor to overall health and well-being.
- Helping pets be their best – Our ‘fur families’ are so incredibly important. Our animals and pets can make us laugh, sometimes cry, but they’re always there for us – no matter what. That’s why many are turning to pet-friendly CBD products to help our fur friends be at their best. Many individuals have reported that their animals have more energy and that they’re happier and healthier using CBD oil – from healthy hips and joints, lower levels of anxiety, to easing pain.
- Better focus – Do you ever just need to clear your mind of clutter to finish a project or go the extra mile? Many fans of CBD have shared that they can zero in on tasks as needed and that they have higher mental clarity when they use the right CBD treatments.
- Antibacterial – Today, more than ever, we know that antibacterial treatments are a critical component of maintaining our health. Scientists are studying the possible antibacterial qualities of specific cannabinoids, which are effective against many clinical strains of bacteria. One cannabinoid called cannabigerol (CBG) is even showing its effectiveness at treating a resilient form of bacteria known as MRSA (Science Daily).
CBD goes mainstream
For thousands of years, people have been using hemp plants and cannabinoids as medicine. Witha wide variety of potential benefits, we’re now seeing hemp-derived CBD oil thrust into the mainstream – scoring points with people and pets of all ages, shapes, and sizes. With a wide variety of benefits, it’s easy to see why it’s a win-win for pretty much everyone.
CBD Health Collection provides high-quality, lab-tested CBD products for customers. Visit our online store to find the tinctures, salves, and patches that can help provide a happier, healthier, less stressful life.